Monday, March 1, 2010
PS3 Bug Fixed - I Got Caught Up In The Madness
I was reading over my previous post about the PS3 bug and realized I jumped on the crazy band wagon. I agreed that a freebie download would be nice compensation for the fiasco. That's ridiculous and unnecessary. The problem was resolved in less then 48 hours. That's not enough downtime to warrant a monetary gift for all that were effected. I also said that somebody would get fired. Yeah, that won't happen. What the hell was I thinking? In the end this little debacle will remain an infamous moment in Playstation history. A footnote and nothing more. Yeah it sucks that some people lost trophy data and game saves. That much I agree with. I feel for anybody that lost data. As I've said before, losing data really sucks. But PSN is a free service and the problem got resolved promptly enough. For my own part I hold no ill will towards Sony.
Labels:
Bug,
Playstation,
PS3,
PS3 Owners,
Video Games
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment