Sorry I'm late posting about this, I was refreshing the my web browser over and over, waiting for updates on the latest updates on the Iron Man II viral campaign, eating microwave beef and bean burritos. This news may be a few days old, but it's after the break.
It's a new video, and a new press release from Accutech, a subsidiary of Stark Industries. I'll let you watch the video and read the press release yourself, since they're both so awesome (and here).
I'd like say I find it odd that whoever is behind this site thinks it's feasible that Stark would allow a company of his to sell the technology behind his Iron Man suit. Seems to me someone with a basic understanding of technology could reverse engineer this tech, add a few rockets, and have a suit of their own.
It's also funny the way they paint the New Stark industries as a humanitarian company - these weapons of immense power will be used by "peacekeepers" - read: Military Police. I wonder if this is going to be a common trope in the Iron Man series - Stark is trying to not sell weapons, but, well, that's what he knows how to make.
That would be particularly interesting since Iron Fanboys know Accutech, founded by Gilbert O'Connor, appears in the comic book mythos.
No comments:
Post a Comment