Monday, May 26, 2008

A Great Place To Stream DCAU Episodes Online



In the world of animation the DC Animated Universe stands as a shinning achievement. It is a fully connected animated universe that stretches over 6 different TV series and 4 full-length feature films. From 1992 to 2006 Bruce Timm, Paul Dini, and many other talented people worked hard to take the DC Universe form the pages of the comics and adapt it into animation. To honest I could go on and on about how the great the DCAU, but instead of rambling I will just say that if you haven’t ever seen an episode form the DCAU then you owe it to yourself to watch one ASAP. Not sure where to go to see one? Well you could start by going to the site I have listed below:

http://dcherozone.kidswb.com

At first glance the site has a very kiddie feel to it. Which is understandable considering it is in fact a kid-oriented site. I recently found the site and searched around it just to see what it was all about. I saw a “Video” section and clicked on it, expecting to find a few clips from the various DCAU shows. However much to my surprise I found they actually had some full episodes up.

If after watching one of the episodes you compelled to check out more of the DCAU then you will be happy to learn that Warner Brothers has released most of the DCAU in snazzy box set packages. There are few series that have yet to get a complete release, but there is more then enough out their right now to start a DCAU DVD collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment