Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Life Size Hulk Statues Gone Forever?



It's been awhile since Marvel announced it was selling these life size Hulk statues that Marvel set loose on theaters everywhere for Iron Man's premiere. And, it pains me to say it, but it looks like they're finally gone.



I think I speak for every monetarily challenged Marvel fan when I say I wished I could have a life size hulk statue in my living room next to the coffee table. So I was ecstatic when they went on sale. Then I looked at the price tag.

Anyway, It appears they're finally out of statues. Bidding ended yesterday for the last batch.

I pray they do an Incredible Hulk sequel. Not because the movie would be particularly good, but because maybe then, things will be different...

4 comments:

  1. i got one thought i paid a little to much 1500 but it is very cool have the hulk in my living room too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get a life, and stop crying you big baby, check ebay lots to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY ONE AND STILL MISSED OUT. BIDDING WAS OVER BEFORE I KNEW IT EVEN STARTED. I WOULD PAY TWICE WHAT ANYONE PAID FOR THEIRS. BUT THEY HAVE TO PROVE WHAT THEY PAID FIRST.

    ReplyDelete