Individuals who uploaded signs of support to ibelieveinharveydent.com got an e-mail yesterday, informing them of some news they probably already knew.
The e-mail consisted of:
We did it! Harvey Dent has officially announced he's running for Gotham District Attorney! And it's all because of you -- your support.Your rallies, your petition drives, your videos, your enthusiasm. The Dentmobile brought our message of change for Gotham City to every neighborhood. But it was your energy that brought a message of support to Harvey Dent himself.And he heard you. Harvey Dent heard the fierce desire all of you have for change in Gotham. And that's why, today, Harvey Dent announced that he's running for Gotham DA.Now, the real battle begins. We all must join together to make sure that Harvey Dent gets the chance to take back Gotham City from crime and corruption.Talk to your neighbors, your friends, your coworkers. Tell them why Harvey Dent is the one man who can save Gotham.And keep on checking www.ibelieveinharveydent.com for news of the race.Harvey Dent thanks you all. With your help, we can take back Gotham.Sincerely
Allan CypesMedia Manager, Harvey Dent for Gotham DA
Uploaders also recieved a voting ballot in the mail, with a map indicating their voting district. It appears the crafters of the campaign are planning a mock vote, in which we are expected to vote for Harvey Dent. Personally, I'm hoping they make someone up to run against him, so I can vote for that guy. Seriously, Harvey Dent is totally going to become Two-Face. We can't have him as district attourney.
This whole thing reeks of voter fraud anyway. They only send you a ballot if you throw your support behind Dent? And I totally don't even live n Gotham, much less in the district they assigned me to. I don't even see why they want me to vote. I hate this campaign so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment