In approximately 24 hours The Dark Knight will finally hit theater screens all across the US. All three writers here at Press The Action Button will be attending the 12:01AM screening and a you can expect my review of the film to show up on this site shortly after we finish seeing the film.
It's almost hard for me to the believe the day is finally upon us as it feels like I've been waiting for this movie for years and in truth I really have. Ever since I witnessed the final scene of Batman Begins in theaters, the scene in which Joker is very clearly set up for the next film, I have been waiting. The aggressive, at times maybe even over the top, viral marketing campaign helped me and my fellow Press The Action Button members pass the time. But thankfully the wait is now over, the time has finally arrived. I haven't been quite this excited in a long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment